Thursday 29 September 2016

Christmas is right around the corner... even in September 🎄😉

Christmas has started in our house. I went to target the other day and they had started to put their seasonal stock out. Well long story short, I had to buy something so I plotted a way to get the kids thinking about Christmas. I like to make Christmas go for as long as humanly possible haha. As they say, 🎵 "It's the most wonderful time of the year" 🎵. Anyway I made my purchase and managed to leave the shop with one Christmas item and a pack of minions tic tacs (Ivy is crazy about minions, pepper pig and spongebob, oh and nemo/dory). The next day after a family trip to Bunnings everyone fell asleep in the car so I left the engine running and ducked inside to stage my great idea.


'You beta watch out, you beta not cry, you beta not powt, I'm telling you why. 90 days
Til Santa comes. Love jingle and candy xoxo'

 Candy has been our scout elf for the past two years but Lexi had no idea who jingle was."maybe it's candys cousin that belongs to one of our cousins" she suggested. Close Lexi, but no cigar... 

Also in the last week during out library visit I got Ivy two Christmas board books and the wiggles Christmas cd. In the space of three days Ivy has learned 'jingle bells'. Plus Lexi is having a ball reading the lyrics that come on the inside sleeve in a pamphlet. It really is 🎵 "beginning to look a lot like Christmas" 🎵
 


 photo signature_zps2bb5dd54.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

//