Saturday 31 January 2015

Australian subscription boxes - Baby Bella Box January 2015


Bellabox is an Australian subscription service which sends you a care package each month of product samples that relate to the particular service you've subscribed to (baby, men or women). For the first quarter of 2015 I'm trialing the baby bella box subscription.

https://bellabox.com.au/box/baby/join


"Bellababy is all about finding you the best products, so you don't have to! Enjoy the items we love, to pamper mum and care for your baby beautifully."



So today while Ivy was SUPPOSED to be napping (but was in her walker being a sooky lala instead) I filmed my first unboxing video. It's not great - I hate seeing myself on camera, I can't help but notice all my flaws I'm able to overlook in everyday life - but it is what it was supposed to be... A video showing the contents of the baby bells box and a chance to get myself in front of the camera to get more confidence.




http://youtu.be/zOJtKHhEbac is the link to watch our unboxing!
Keep an eye out for next month's unboxing post and video and subscribe to my YouTube channel & give me some company. Until next time...

 photo signature_zps2bb5dd54.png



No comments:

Post a Comment

//